Monday, December 7, 2009

Wood Carving Bench Please Give Me Advice Im Inly 12!?

Please give me advice im inly 12!? - wood carving bench

in 12th Year, and I have a AMAYZING boyfriend and my friends said I was to him a kiss and I love you. idk, but if you want. I asked my good friend asked if he wants too, but ... He has no direct answer. in the park where we hang in a forest. in the forest, there is a bench carved out of wood. its beautiful and many people there to kiss her. should me and my buddy just go there and just live the moment? or should I plan? If you plan to ... How do I apply? he was not the intention ... How to make the first move? NEED HELP IN only 12!

4 comments:

Arianne said...

Well, I think you should go to the place of forests. majorly and start flirting with him ... When this happens, then we want more in May. Can youu might be tempted to embrace, too. If not, then he or text only lhim as Cal're ready for a little more, and if he says yes, "Just Let Go, as in the woods today, hold and then we can go further. it is located. hes, if your friend wants to kiss me confidence that with youu. even if the only ensure that the movement will be. i hhope helped.

sherwin said...

Iwer him an honest, if I have a 12 and I was blown *******, ******* Outta My Mind, I would to everything that was goin let my *******, life and finding that moment in my head all day, as the father **** Pokemon, in turn, **** off, and I would like on the wall, his arms behind his head to look thinking bout, and then when I grew up am, I woulda been if I had a blowj when he was 12 years, and I woulda been happy if I woulda been surprised, TBH yeah

sherwin said...

Iwer him an honest, if I have a 12 and I was blown *******, ******* Outta My Mind, I would to everything that was goin let my *******, life and finding that moment in my head all day, as the father **** Pokemon, in turn, **** off, and I would like on the wall, his arms behind his head to look thinking bout, and then when I grew up am, I woulda been if I had a blowj when he was 12 years, and I woulda been happy if I woulda been surprised, TBH yeah

sherwin said...

Iwer him an honest, if I have a 12 and I was blown *******, ******* Outta My Mind, I would to everything that was goin let my *******, life and finding that moment in my head all day, as the father **** Pokemon, in turn, **** off, and I would like on the wall, his arms behind his head to look thinking bout, and then when I grew up am, I woulda been if I had a blowj when he was 12 years, and I woulda been happy if I woulda been surprised, TBH yeah

Post a Comment