Saturday, January 9, 2010

Copd Vs Emphysema Acute Bronchitis Vs COPD?

Acute Bronchitis vs COPD? - copd vs emphysema

Yesterday I tried to join the Army. But I was told that I had difficulty breathing in the lungs, as he was a smoker for five years. I understood that completely and TDQ'd me two weeks. I fear that COPD can be terrible in my eyes. But I'm not sure whether I should or not. After last night I was on alburteral, an antibiotic, put an analgesic, and Mucinex. But today I feel much better and not too much cough and still have a productive cough at all. Neither, I gasp, I plan unless you breathe more deeply than normal. I just need some advice and see what it is.

1 comment:

Phuk Ewe said...

Do not include your age, but if you ask, have developed the Army as a heavy smoker as too young to have COPD. I hope that the end of their current drug problem they have is completely dissolved.

Be aware that if you continue to smoke, you catch up. That would be terrible.

Post a Comment