Monday, January 11, 2010

Girl Scout Vest Are You Going To Be Buying Girl Scout Cookies?

Are you going to be buying Girl Scout cookies? - girl scout vest

Hello,

Many young girls scouts around the country selling Scout cookies for this month. Support the Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts, you know?

Among the troops to sell my daughter to a certain amount of "cookies" to the Cosmosphere March, going to $ 65.00 per person.

Different regions are sold cookies at different prices, our prices are $ 3.50 a box with a profit of $ 0.53. The goal for each girl to 120 boxes of cookies to sell to pay their own way.

Also, if you buy cookies make purchases by the family / friends when a girl is at the door or stall (where they stand before a company)?

Personally, I support the Boy Scouts to enjoy and want to hear what others say, and it?

10 comments:

kluvs2wr... said...

I love and will buy, of course, because my cousin beat me and my mother always buys as a gift to us and our families. Now that I lost weight, I hope to eat, not too much! Also sold in the 80s and I loved the whole process. It gives children independence and teaches them a lot. So do not make them when you sell! Personally I do not like when before a biz cuz, being aggressive and U are more likely to feel committed. You may send an e-mail to all your contacts, your family / friends, colleagues and neighbors, you should know. Good luck, hope you reach your goal.

what's up said...

My neighbor and her daughter has just bought a box of 4 U.S. dollars. This is not really about cookies, but also help the girls. It is a good thing to have fun with, and she teaches! (Given that the parents sell them at work!) My daughter, Daisy and Brownie, and had to sell cookies on your own - I am with him.



....

Leader Lady Sue said...

Yes, yes, I intend to buy cookies, crackers, cookies, and many more. They also met in my storeroom. :-(
My daughters are trying to raise funds for the project on his gold medal, and I want to travel in Europe before the conclusion. Far from the goal of the evening, brownies than pizza. LOL

Leader Lady Sue said...

Yes, yes, I intend to buy cookies, crackers, cookies, and many more. They also met in my storeroom. :-(
My daughters are trying to raise funds for the project on his gold medal, and I want to travel in Europe before the conclusion. Far from the goal of the evening, brownies than pizza. LOL

rhymingr... said...

Yes, I do every year.

justanot... said...

GS cookie is a valued possession here, you may come all the girls at the door, now I see children in supermarkets, in order to arrive at your destination, or a family friend, "Shock nummy. Mint is my favorite." Cookies from Girl Scouts RULE ! always! Kids have it easy these cookies are sold LOL!

hello said...

N Yup, I Love The One with caramel and nuts stuff

Alaina said...

Yes, every year I

-Fredo

Purdey EP said...

I'll buy some finish some of my students. I do not normally eat, because I try to avoid sweets. I'm going to a food bank.

Linda said...

I'll buy cookies, if sold Scouts Scouts also.

Post a Comment