Thursday, February 25, 2010

New License Columbus Ohio Can I Hold The Leasing Office Responsible For My Towing Fees?

Can I hold the leasing office responsible for my towing fees? - new license columbus ohio

So here's my story and I'll try to be brief.

Yesterday (Sunday), I have said, the new Ohio plates on my car, and recently moved to Illinois, and the law, I have to change to new state records. I had the opportunity to inform the rental office, as were already closed when they were installed.

I was in Cleveland, Ohio, to visit the weekend of the family for the weekend holiday, and my home is in Columbus, OH. I came back at 10:00 clock last night (Sunday), and parked in the garage is necessary. My car was still parking permit sticker in my car which is connected, make, model, color - and my license plates were registered in my name, Leesee in the apartment.

When I was in the garage this monthWARNING go to work, I noticed my car was gone. The towing company towed the middle of the night, not because the label of the Board in accordance with the parking lots. I had to take a taxi from $ 12 to pay my car and $ 110 to once again

No comments:

Post a Comment